N.O.W Compact: Single Stream Anolyte Generators
The N.O.W. Compact range of Single Stream Anolyte Generators share the same solution characteristics as the N.O.W. Impact range of Generators but offers the advantage of a smaller foot print in that they are wall mounted. The N.O.W compact range are also available as either utilizing high salt or low salt technology
These Single Stream Anolyte Generators are ideally suited to situations where moderate amounts of broad spectrum anti-microbial agents are required and space is a concern such as hospitals, restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, breeding pens, slaughter houses and cruise ships.
These devices are specifically aimed at smaller facilities are characterized by the following:
- State of the art reactor cell technology, with an operational life of up to 5 years or 15.000 hours improving the generator performance dramatically
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- On demand solutions
- Highly effective eco-friendly ECA solutions
- Anolyte 500ppmFAC @ pH 6,5
- Extremely low waste generation, less than 0,5% of device capacity
- Easy ECA with a generator that is factory set to customer needs and specification
- Simplified installation and operation
- High quality components, European standards
- Easy to use interface, ensuring that the solutions are always within their specified parameters and are producing consistent quality Anolyte and Catholyte.
Our N.O.W Compact range of Anolyte generators are available in sizes as from 20 liters per hour up to 300 liters per hour in either low salt or high salt configurations.