N.O.W Impact: Dual Stream ECA Generators
The N.O.W. Impact range of Dual Stream ECA generators were developed in cooperation with Envirolyte Industries especially for the beverage market and are produced by our OEM partner in Tallinn Estonia. These devices are available in low salt configuration only.
The generators are a significant step forward in ECA production technology and are characterized by:
- Minimal Maintenance
- State of the art reactor cell technology, with an operational life of up to 5 years or 15 000 hours improving the generator performance dramatically.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- On demand solutions
- Highly effective eco-friendly ECA solutions
- Anolyte 500ppm FAC @ pH 6,5
- Catholyte 1000ppm NaOH @ pH >12
- Separated Anolyte and Catholyte reactor cell technology
- Less complicated
- Extremely low waste generation, less than 0,5% of device capacity
- Easy ECA with a generator that is factory set to customer needs and specification
- Simplified installation and operation
- High quality components, European standards
- Low Salt / Chloride technology that protects our customer’s corrosion concerns.
- 28 – 34 ppm of Chlorides in final CIP solutions plus Chlorides of CIP makeup water
- Easy to use interface, ensuring that the solutions are always within their specified parameters and are producing consistent quality Anolyte and Catholyte.
- Equipped with remote monitoring for peace of mind. (GSM or Ethernet)
Although these Dual Stream ECA generators were designed with the beverage market in mind, they can be used in any situation where both Anolyte and Catholyte solutions are required for effective cleaning and sanitizing operations.
The N.O.W Impact low salt range is available in 3 configurations, Impact-100-100-LS; Impact-200.200-LS and the Impact-300.300-LS.